About meI'm a developer/architect working at Valtech in Gothenburg. I have a special interest in getting websites performant, and helping my team deliver optimal solutions for user experience.
My latest blogposts
Just so you know, this is going to be a really long post. I wish I could tell you it's as simple as one, two, three, but it isn't, and there are...
Posted:Nov 27, 2018 | Views: 2365 | Rating:
The PropertyValueList property type ca be really useful for things that don't have a need for reuse, or doesn't have a view. If you've used it you...
Posted:Nov 22, 2018 | Views: 1189 | Rating:
There are probably as many ways of collaborating on Episerver projects, as there are teams out there. This is an approach that I have been using in...
Posted:Nov 19, 2018 | Views: 1096 | Rating:
So here's the premise, you want to let your editors select an option in a list, but, you also know that that list could change over time. A common...
Posted:Nov 16, 2018 | Views: 1016 | Rating:
Today, a colleague of mine asked me if we could utilize the new HTTP/2 Server Push feature in Cloudflare, for one of our DXC-Service clients. I...
Posted:Oct 26, 2018 | Views: 1011 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- How: Caching of static files in Blob's?#174940
- Maximum length of Url property#174018
- Maximum length of Url property#174017
- Database schema update error when upgrading Find packages#171556
- Episerver Forms feedback and suggestion, feature request#148697
- Episerver Forms feedback and suggestion, feature request#148657
- Episerver.forms multilanguage#148283
- Episerver.forms multilanguage#148272
- Episerver.forms multilanguage#147831
- Episerver.forms multilanguage#147828