Steps to reproduce
- Go to site release-10-2-0.
- Create a new folder or select an existing folder.
- Create content: a block or upload an image (the uploaded image should be in draft status).
- Select to view the content detail.
- Open the content context menu > select move to trash > Click Ok on the confirmation dialog.
- You still see content detail.
- Open the publish menu.
- Publish or set schedule or set review/approve.
- Decline >>> Complete all actions successfully.
At step 5, after moving content to trash, the start page loads.
Actual: After content is moved to trash, the page is not reloaded. So you still see content detail and can do any action on the option menu
- Don't see this issue on the Page content.
- Don't see this issue in release-10-0-0.