Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Select language version when sending a CMS page

Vote:

Hi!

I found this page http://world.episerver.com/Articles/Items/EPiServer-Mail-44-Released/ which states:

"The possibility to select language version when sending a CMS page".

Currently running 4.4 SP1 from an upgraded 4.3 and I can't find where to select the language, am I missing something obvious or do I have to enable this functionality somewhere?

Oct 13, 2009 11:33
Vote:

In CMS Edit mode, choose your language in the CMS page tree (under the "Structure" tab).

Then, use the functionality under the "EPiServer Mail" tab of the page you wish to send.

Oct 13, 2009 15:09
Vote:

Thanks Joakim, it seems to work if I change the language as you write and selecting the mail-tab on a page.

However it doesn't work if I want to send a page via the "Main" Mail-tab, the one on the same level as the Structure-tab. Hope you understand which one I mean.

If I go through the steps here I can only select pages with the default langauge, in this case: Swedish.

Can you verfy this if you have Mail installed? 

Oct 13, 2009 15:27
Vote:

Hi Fredrik, happy to hear that you got it to work.

Accessing other language versions of a page is currently only supported from the pages own "EPiServer Mail" tab, like you just did.

Oct 13, 2009 15:31
Vote:

Hi Joakim,

Ok, good to know. Thanks for all your help!

Edited, Oct 13, 2009 15:38
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.