Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

public Template package and contents of it?

Vote:

Will there be a template package released for CMS 5.1 soon and if soo will it contain the standard templates from 4.61. Blogg, calendar etc etc...
Sep 20, 2007 14:31
Vote:

Hi Joakim! We will start working on a "demo" template set right now that will include most of the old EPiServer 4 templates. The goal with this set is to get the functionality of the templates in EPiServer 4 up and running but they will not have the same "production" quality as the new production templates (at least not in release 1). This means that there might be issues with performance, wai etc that are not handled with the same level of quality as the production templates. We have not decided when this set is going to be release (or how) but we will probably come with more information when these are getting ready to be released in some form.
Sep 21, 2007 17:14
Vote:

Are the "production templates" available? If not, is there a release date set for them?
Sep 24, 2007 13:49
Vote:

On the EPiServer web site it says that there is a production site available when installing the SDK, but I couldn’t find any? It was great if you could make the possiblity to download the production site separately from the SDK. "Production Templates When you install EPiServer CMS 5, you can choose to install a production Web site with ready-made content and functionality. The production Web site contains common functionality that is often used on various Web sites and can function as a quick start to your project. You will have the possibility to install the production Web site when you are installing the EPiServer CMS 5 environment." http://www.episerver.com/en/Start_page/Experience-EPiServer/Developer-Tools
Sep 25, 2007 9:24
Vote:

Hi Jesper! At this time the VS-Integration kit is installed without any content or templates. You can apply the public template package in two different ways: 1. Register your site in IIS, open the EPiServer CMS Manager, right click on you site and select "install module". You will have a link to a page where you can download the public package (I just saw that we did not have a link to the package on the page but we'll fix that asap). Run the installation and you should have template files and content on your site. 2. Download the public template package. Unzip the files and add them to your site. Go to admin and import one of the content files (.episerverdata) that exist in the package.
Sep 27, 2007 13:15
Vote:

Where can I download the public template package? // Markus
Oct 12, 2007 16:29
Vote:

... and where can I find instructions how to make my own package?
Oct 12, 2007 16:30
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.