Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMCE does not display text/tooltips

Vote:

The editor is placed in a template and does not display texts/tooltips correctly.
When logged in to the UI, the texts are shown as the should.
I have changed the script paths of the TinyMCETextEditor.ascx and the path for the css file in the TinyMCETextEditor.ascx.cs to paths for my installation.
I have also looked into the demosite (Alloytech) (where of course tinyMCE works like a charm) to find discrepancies between the sites without any luck.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/PetterT/Diverse/tinyMCElinks.png

</style></head>
<body _epicontextmenu="function (e) {thisMenu.Show(e);}" _epiEventHandlercontextmenu="function(e){ EPi._ExecuteEventHandlers.call(domObject, e); }"><form name="aspnetForm" id="aspnetForm" onkeypress="javascript:return WebForm_FireDefaultButton(event, 'ctl00_search1_SearchButton')" action="/Avvikssystem/?idkeep=True&id=2202_4782" encType="multipart/form-data" method="post" _events="[object Object]" submit="function(){m.triggerSave();u.isNotDirty=1;return u.formElement._mceOldSubmit(u.formElement)}" _mceOldSubmit="
function submit() {
[native code]
}
"><div id="page"><div id="contentArea"><div class="Avvik" id="MainBodyAreaWide"><div class="avvikPanel" id="ctl00_MainRegion_SecondaryBodyRegion_AddAvvikPanel"><table align="left" id="AddAvvikTable"><tbody><tr><td>

<span class="mceEditor o2k7Skin o2k7SkinSilver" id="ctl00_MainRegion_SecondaryBodyRegion_AvvikBeskrivelse_TextBoxContent_parent">
<table class="mceLayout" id="ctl00_MainRegion_SecondaryBodyRegion_AvvikBeskrivelse_TextBoxContent_tbl" style="width: 90%; height: 250px;" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0">
<tbody>
<tr class="mceFirst">
<td class="mceToolbar mceLeft mceFirst mceLast">
<a title="{#advanced.toolbar_focus}" accessKey="q" href="#">

Jul 06, 2012 9:41
Vote:

By "hacking" the script paths you have probably broken the translation mechanism for EPi's TinyMCE-implementation.

Jul 06, 2012 11:04
Vote:

These are the paths I have changed (TinyMCETextEditor.ascx - this is hardly a hack - or?):

<%@ Control Language='C#' AutoEventWireup='true' CodeBehind='TinyMCETextEditor.ascx.cs' Inherits='Kreftregisteret.Templates.Units.Placeable.TinyMCETextEditor' %>
<%@ Import Namespace="EPiServer.Globalization" %>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/templates/Scripts/tiny_mce/jquery.tinymce.js") %>"></script>

<script type='text/javascript'>
$(document).ready(function() {
$('#<%= TextBoxContent.ClientID %>').tinymce({
// Location of TinyMCE script
script_url: '<%= Page.ResolveUrl("~/templates/Scripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js") %>',

// General options
theme: 'advanced',
skin: 'o2k7',
skin_variant: 'silver',
plugins: 'safari,table',
language: '<%= ContentLanguage.PreferredCulture.IetfLanguageTag %>',

// Theme options
theme_advanced_buttons1: '<%= ToolBar %>',
theme_advanced_buttons2: '',
theme_advanced_buttons3: '',
theme_advanced_buttons4: '',
theme_advanced_toolbar_location: 'top',
theme_advanced_toolbar_align: 'left',
theme_advanced_path : false,
theme_advanced_resizing: true,
theme_advanced_resize_horizontal: false,

width: '<%= Width %>',
height: '<%= Height %>',

// Example content CSS (should be your site CSS)
content_css: '<%= Page.ResolveUrl(ContentCss) %>'
});
});
</script>

<asp:TextBox ID='TextBoxContent' runat='server' TextMode='MultiLine' />

Jul 06, 2012 11:58
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.