Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Language translation problem for default properties

Vote:

Hello

I have just installed EPiServer CMS 6 R2 beta (6.1.278.0) and having problem with translation of EPiServers default properties in edit mode. It´s a clean new installation without the Public templates installed. In edit mode the properties now are named as there variabelnames, f.ex.

• PageName
  • PageStartPublish
  • PageStopPublish
  • PageArchiveLink
  • PageVisibleInMenu
  • PageURLSegment
  • and so on...

This is regardless of what language the editors have choosen.

Furthermore there are no translation in Swedish for the new button "Mark as in Use".

Is this a known bug in the beta release? I have reinstalled R2 beta, but the error are still there.

Regards

Mar 08, 2011 14:03
Vote:

Regarding the translation for Swedish, yes that's a known "bug". There will be a full translation of the interface to Swedish once the final product is out :)

Mar 11, 2011 10:12
Vote:

Hi!

Thank you for the report. I have reproduced the issue and filed a bug for it though I have no idea of the reason at the moment.

Regards
Linus Ekström

Mar 11, 2011 10:50
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.