Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Missing text

Vote:

Hi,

I'm using Episerver 7 with Mail 7 and I keep getting Missing texts. For example:

[Missing text '/EPiServer/Mail/Core/Web/NewMessage/SendTo' for 'Swedish']

Problem is that I get this message for every single label in the mail tab (including the button on the tab itself) and it's also for all languages. Anybody know what could be causing the problems?

Thanks.

Jan 29, 2014 10:14
Vote:

You are missing language files. Try install it on demo site and copy the created language files below lang folder...

Jan 29, 2014 11:12
Vote:

That was my first assumption too. Searching the web lead me to articles saying that in 7 the lang folders aren't even used as the language files are assembly based. EPiServer/Mail/Core/Web  matches the EPiServer.Mail.Core.Web assembly. Unfortunaly this is where I'm stuck.

Jan 29, 2014 11:23
Vote:

Can you verify that EPiServer Mail is registered as a module in the episerver.shell section in web.config?

We load embedded language files from assemblies that belong to Shell modules, so if all the texts are missing I suspect that something is wrong in that area.

Jan 29, 2014 12:36
Vote:

It was not. Registering the module fixed the issue, thank you very much!

Jan 29, 2014 12:44
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.