Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMCE Dynamic Content HTML Error

Vote:

Morning all,

I've recently been creating a dynamic content plugin which uses a PropertyXhtmlString for editors to input content.

Within the dynamic content overlay the TinyMCE instance seems to encounter an error with the tinymce.makeMap function. The error only occurs when trying to edit using the raw HTML view.

If I add simple text content, add classes and formatting to it using tinyMCE's interface and click save, all is well. If I then use TinyMCE's HTML view, change nothing, but click update and save I get the following error and all instances of TinyMCE on the page, even outside the DC overlay, are then broken until full refresh.

tinymce.makeMap is not a function

There's really no code to share, it's just a DC plugin with an XhtmlString property, i.e.

public ContentLightbox()
{
     base.Properties = new PropertyDataCollection();
     base.Properties.Add(_contentKey, new PropertyXhtmlString());
}

Has anyone else encountered this?

Cheers, Kev

May 13, 2013 12:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.