Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Collect Order Per Promotion Statistics AND Collect Subscription Data for Reports Jobs are showing multiple times in UI

Vote:

Both Collect Order Per Promotion Statistics AND Collect Subscription Data for Reports Jobs appear multiple times in the Admin -> Scheduled Jobs UI (https://www.screencast.com/t/ZaLRWk93). Issue seems to be due to missing GUID in the [ScheduledPlugIn] attribute where these 2 jobs are defined.

Edited, Mar 30, 2023 12:34
Vote:

That is very strange. I will look into it and file a bug for Commerce team if necessary. Thanks for bringing this into our attention

Mar 30, 2023 12:48
Vote:

I could not reproduce the issue. in fact all except one or two Commerce scheduled jobs are without the Guid. That can be improved, but I doubt it will be of high priority. I created COM-16875 just so Commerce team know about it.

Mar 30, 2023 13:47
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.