Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Optimizely CMS Pendo integration (editor module)

Vote:

I'm trying to integrate the Pendo into the admin/editor part of the CMS system. To do that I have to add small js snippet to the page simmilar to google analytics. https://support.pendo.io/hc/en-us/articles/360046272771-Developer-s-Guide-To-Installing-the-Pendo-Snippet

What would be the best approach to do that? I tried doing that from the custom module initialization, but it looks like sometimes the code is not properly executed.

The important thing I have to pass Id/email of the current user to that script.

Edited, Jul 22, 2022 9:32
Vote:

When you say trying to add to the CMS, are you just trying to render this is your site?

If you're just trying to render it and it's fixed just add it to your views and set the values as you would in any MVC application. Is there something complex you're trying to achieve 

Jul 22, 2022 11:43
Vote:

I have already added Pendo to 'my' site using the standard MVC approach and including the script in the html directly.

What I'm trying to do now is to add the same integration in the Admin/Editor part where I cannot rely on the MVC page preview, because most of the time users are not using the visual editor.

Jul 22, 2022 12:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.