Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CRLF kept in 4.61 Xhtml

Vote:

Hi! I'm not certain on whether this is a documented feature or not, but as for now I just want to signal the implications. In 4.61 (or maybe even in 4.5) a change in storing Xhtml was been made in that crlf (\r\n) is kept in the db. This is normally no issue except when you do things like what is shown in this jscript snippet: document.write('<%=sgetpropertypage("upperbodywide")%>'); and the sGetPropertyPage returns the Xhtml-property type of content out of the PageData object, e.g. return pd.Property["MainBody"].Value.ToString(); The effect of this is that you get an ivalid j-script statement. This was not the case in 4.4 but having upgraded to 4.61 IT IS the case leaving virtually empty pages on the site. The remedy I took was sMainBody.Replace("\r\n","") Has anyone else have problems of this kind or similar? Am I missing something? Regards Christian
Feb 15, 2007 14:58
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.