Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Catalog Integration - Incremental Data (Deltas)

Vote:

Hello everyone,
I am looking to know how to integrate the incremental catalog data, I believe there would be a way to integrate just the changed data after doing the first bulk insert for Optimizely Catalog, does anyone know how to do that? 

Mar 25, 2024 11:34
Vote:

Hi Ayman

Are you referring to the job that sends product catalog changes to Optimizely Product Recommendations? Or are you referring to import of product catalog into the Commerce database?

Mar 29, 2024 15:37
Ayman Nassar - Mar 31, 2024 10:33
Hi Stefan,
Yes, i am referring to the job that sends product catalog chenges Optimizely Product Recommendations.
Stefan Holm Olsen - Mar 31, 2024 12:47
That job sort of runs itself. Every time a catalog entry is added, changed, price is updated etc. it is put into an export queue. Then when the job runs it empties the queue and sends only those changes.
Vote:

If you are referring to catalog import functionalities of Commerce (PaaS/B2C) then you can import any delta to a catalog, it can be either an entry, a node, or any mix of it

Mar 31, 2024 10:22
Ayman Nassar - Mar 31, 2024 10:37
Hi Quan,

After the first catalog import (it would be as a bulk), then we are going to check the changes to be imported to the same catalog regardless the change
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.