Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Image Gallery

Vote:

Hi,

I am in the process of building my first Episerver site. Please help me in setting up an image gallery. My gallery is having landing page of albums and album contains set of images wich will display in another page. Appreciate if you can give me a step by step process to setup this.

Thanks in advance,

Jiju Alex

Jul 21, 2010 9:50
Vote:

Do you have EPiServer Community (the Relate+ package) or only EPiServer CMS?

Jul 21, 2010 11:36
Vote:

I am having EPiServer CMS 5

Jul 21, 2010 11:57
Vote:

In that case you might want to check out PictureGallery on epicode.

Jul 21, 2010 12:24
Vote:

Or the just released BETA of EPiImage on the same EPiCode: https://www.coderesort.com/p/epicode/wiki/EPiImage

Jul 23, 2010 0:15
Vote:

You could also create this yourself. See Creating a simple image gallery with EPiServer for short guide. Depending on your needs I would start with finding an open source gallery plugin and making it work with EPiServer instead (this is very easy). I wouldn't use PictureGallery, it contains some very outdated code. EPiImage looks interesting though.

Happy coding!

Frederik

Jul 23, 2010 8:56
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.