Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to get my MenuList working with different css-classes

Vote:

Hi, I have a question regarding my MenuList setup. How do I setup the code below in a working MenuList? My concerns are the different classes that has to be used. In the case below Soccer is clicked but how do I get the current-class to dynamically change to the one i click? The same goes for the first link, that one shall always have the first-class. Thanks for any input.
Dec 07, 2007 15:12
Vote:

I'm assuming you're using the ASP.NET 2.0 templates? If you're looking to do an expanding menu in EPiServer 4.6 I would personally recommend that you use . Check the SDK for more information or look here: http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Documentation/Developing-Solutions-With-EPiServer/ Quick 'n dirty:
Dec 13, 2007 9:23
Vote:

Thanks Viktor for the answer. Yes I use the .net 2.0 templates and I need to use the code above to make a topmenu. Can I use the pagetree horizontally. The way I see it the problem occurs when I must use a specified css-class for the different links.
Dec 13, 2007 9:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.