Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to remove a plugin?

Vote:

I've created a plugin which adds some extra settings (extra tab) to the add/update user page in admin mode (using the ISidSettings interface). I removed the user control from the template/Units folder, but EPiServer still search for it. This results in an error message when trying to add or update users. How do I remove a custom plugin for EPiServer?
Sep 13, 2006 8:23
Vote:

Hi. In admin mode, under the tab Config, select Plug-in Manager. Here you will get a list of all the assemblies that are installed. Click on the assembly containing your plugin. Next, click on the tab Overview, and find your plugin. Uncheck it, and click Save. Frank :)
Sep 13, 2006 16:32
Vote:

But it doesn't disappear? It is possible to reactivate it. Is there any way I can removed it compleatly?
Sep 14, 2006 9:58
Vote:

Remove the class with the PlugInAttribute out of the project and recompile. /HAXEN
Sep 15, 2006 11:23
Vote:

I think you also could delete the record in tblPlugin, but I have not tested this. Frank :)
Sep 15, 2006 12:39
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.