Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

saving a page and creating a new one

Vote:

Im looking at changing what happens after an editor clicks the Save + publish button. I cant see anything in the book on how to do this but I remember back in the Episerver 3 course it was possible to go in and change it so you could add your own buttons etc Can someone refresh my memory? I want to create 2 pages when the user clicks save and publish in edit mode.
Jun 16, 2005 10:40
Vote:

I just found this link but I cant use it as we are using 4.30 http://www.episerver.com/templates/CommunitySample____2630.aspx We will be upgrading later but how do I do the same thing in 4.30 ? Im currently investigating the PageEventHandler - if anyone has any tips please let me know!
Jun 16, 2005 10:54
Vote:

Ok seems to be easier than I expected. protected void Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) { Global.EPDataFactory.PublishingPage += new PageEventHandler(CreateNewPage); } private void CreateNewPage(object sender, PageEventArgs e) thats all folks!
Jun 16, 2005 11:08
Vote:

Glad u found it. :)
Jun 16, 2005 11:25
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.