Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Creating PageType in a plugin

Vote:

I've done a small tool (plugin) similiar to the Speedfix plugin that Øyvind/EP.no did. Mine works a bit different to suit my needs but i have a small problem. When adding a PageDefinition like this (just a small example of my code). PageDefinition pd = new PageDefinition(); pd.Name = "test"; pd.Save(); The property is correctly saved and everything looks fine even under the normal Page Type edit. But when I'm in the edit tool the language property is now shown. But by going in under Page Type and re-saving it, the property then shows up in the edit mode. Any ideas what i need to do to fix this when saving my new page type properties?? Thx! Stefan
Oct 07, 2004 9:50
Vote:

Sorry, but I've found out what the problem was. I had missed to add a value to: pd.Tab = ... Which gave -1 in the "Advanced" field in tblPageDefinition. But now everything works. Thx anyway :-) Stefan
Oct 07, 2004 10:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.