Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

IContentLoader.GetItems executes netFindContentCoreDataByContentGuid for every item

Vote:

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to load products (CatalogEntry) through IContentLoader but I had noticed performance issue. After investigation, most perfomance is lost for stored procedure netFindContentCoreDataByContentGuid that is called for every product(separately). Do you know how to force to skip execution of this stored procedure or use the one for batch: netFindContentCoreDataByContentGuidBatch?

Regards,
Daniel

Edited, Jul 28, 2022 15:51
Vote:

If I remember correctly this is used to load the content data from the block. there is no way to make it called by batch unfortunately. 

Aug 01, 2022 6:36
Vote:

In my case this is caused by Assets on CatalogEntry item so for 100 products with 1 image there is 101 calls to database (ordinary n + 1 problem). Is there any way to load products with assets forcing to load assets by netFindContentCoreDataByContentGuidBatch (as I believe there is a purpose for this procedure)?

Aug 01, 2022 12:59
Vote:

Right. So there is a bad and good news. Good news is that we identified the issue and fixed it. Bad news is that the fix is in 14.2.1. I don't know if Commerce team is willing to backport the fix to 13.x 

Aug 02, 2022 6:56
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.