Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Issue with the IPriceService.GetDefaultPrice. Price is not returned if the case of the product code is different.

Vote:

Hi

Seems the small issue was found out during the default price fetching.

Eg:

var catalogKey = new CatalogKey(AppContext.Current.ApplicationId, catalogEntryCode);

var defaultPrice = priceService.GetDefaultPrice(marketId, DateTime.UtcNow, catalogKey, market.DefaultCurrency);

If the catalogEntryCode is in the lowercase, but the price was saved with the uppercase catalogEntryCode, then the price is not returned.

However the priceService.GetCatalogEntryPrices(catalogKey); works  fine. And the necessary price is in the list.

Is there any possibility to fix this?

Aug 25, 2016 12:17
Vote:

Hi,

That's pretty strange - the code should be case insensitive. I'll look into this when time allows and will file a bug if necessary.

Regards,

/Q

Aug 25, 2016 13:44
Vote:

Seems IPriceService.GetPrices works the same - the code is case sensitive.

Aug 25, 2016 13:57
Vote:

Just FYI I found the issue and created a bug for that. For now you can use GetCatalogEntryPrices and filter on the result

Regards,

Q

Aug 25, 2016 14:34
Vote:

Thank you!

Could you please give the bug number to check when it is solved ? 

Aug 25, 2016 14:37
Vote:

Unfortunately not yet. We need to triage the bug and refine it before making it public. But I'm quite possitive that it'll be resolved in the 9.23 release.

/Q

Aug 25, 2016 14:54
Vote:

Thank you for support.

Aug 25, 2016 14:57
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.