Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Managing Multiple OrderForms In Cart

Vote:

Hi,

I am trying to add multiple order forms depending on the type of product added in cart. I am not sure how to achieve this?

I have refactored the code and most of the internal classes uses OrderForms[0] to add or remove line item. None of the function contains overloaded function in which i can provide form name to add or remove line item.

How do i manage the multiple order forms kindly respond.

Cheers

Nov 29, 2016 5:08
Vote:

If you want to have multiple OrderForms in Cart you'll have to use later version of Commerce, and even better, the new order abstraction. Commerce Manager however does not support multi OrderForms orders.

For the convenience of developers - who mostly work with one OrderForm we provide methods which work on the first OrderForm, but you are free to use the methods/extension methods which take an OrderForm, and pass the second/third OrderForm to it.

/Q

Nov 29, 2016 11:31
Vote:

Hi Quan,

Thanks for your repsonse. Commerce Manager is quite important for us to be in working condition. Therefore, we are going to come up with different logic to manage line items based on thier type.

Cheers

Nov 30, 2016 23:43
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.