This section provides an introduction to the Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with included products and features, and how to get started developing. With Episerver you can create truly customer-centric experiences, using best-in-class CMS, robust ecommerce, and advanced personalization and marketing automation features.
The Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform is and end-to-end, full-stack digital platform service package that includes content management, digital marketing, enterprise search and digital commerce in a single cloud service. The service ensures high availability and performance, with configuration and maintenance of required components included.
- Advanced content authoring and multi-publishing
- Globalization and multi-language management
- A/B testing and content optimization
- Multi-step web forms capabilities
- Search optimization options
- Catalogs and order management
- Discounts and promotions management
- Markets and multi-site support
- Customer service support
- Dynamic cart and checkout
- Guest users and quote capabilities
- Product taxonomy management
- Create multiple sites from a single instance
- Workflows and reordering
Search & Navigation
- Powerful search and navigation
- Tracking and profile data analytics
- Product and content recommendations
- Triggered messages
- Personalized search results
Integration and extension APIs
- User-generated content support
- Multiple integration and extension options
- "Headless" content delivery support
- Flexible cloud deployment options
See the Episerver User Guide for user interface and examples of how to work with features as an end-user.
Check the system requirements before installing. Easy installation and service onboarding, a set of sample templates and Visual Studio extensions, help you get your development projects quickly up and running. With Episerver's continuous releases, updates are available on a weekly basis, so you can keep projects up-to-date, with a shorter time-to-market for customer solutions.
Developer guides and APIs
Sample and demo sites
When you install an Episerver site through Visual Studio, you have the option to install a CMS sample site to explore Episerver. You can also install a Commerce sample site, to explore an example implementation of a Commerce solution.
Episerver Foundation is a reference architecture and an example of a platform solution with multiple Episerver products. You can use Foundation for demo purposes, or as a starting point to quickly get up and running with your Episerver solution.
- Episerver products and features
- Installing Episerver
- Episerver system requirements
- Episerver developer guides
- Episerver User Guide
Last updated: Jan 23, 2020