Last updated: Oct 20 2016
Deployment involves the process of moving code and content between environments, for example development-preproduction-production, as part of a continuous deployment process. Episerver provides easy deployment, depending on the setup of your infrastructure.
- Using XCOPY deployment you can publish solutions in a way supported by most development environments and tools.
- No manual configuration required with code-first deployment of all types of content, including templates.
- Support for automatic database schema updates when upgrading between versions.
- Deploy to your choice of environment - hosted servers, your own local on-premises servers or a cloud-based environment, with ready-to-use providers for Azure and Amazon.
- Deployment support tools for export/import of pages, blocks, media and products.
- With multi-site functionality, you can deploy new websites from inside the administration view.
- Get scalable cloud-based solutions with applications always on the latest updates through Digital Experience Cloud (DXC) Service from Episerver.