Link status report shows links to expired blocks as broken
Jan 12 2018
Mar 02 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
In Alloy demo website, the Link Status Reporting tool shows links to expired blocks as broken.
Step to reproduce
1. Install Alloy demo website version 10.10.
2. Mark the “Alloy Meet teaser” block as expired.
3. Run the “Link Validation” scheduled job manually.
4. Go to the Report tab.
5. Click on “Link status report”.
6. Run the report.
7. Click the link in the report result.
8. Link shows error “Resource cannot be found”.
Affected? You can raise the priority of a bug by voting for it. By doing so, you will be helping our developers to choose which bug to fix next.
Voting is disabled for closed bugs.