uIDefaultValueForSetChangedOnPublish does not work
Sep 06 2017
Nov 21 2017
Closed, Fixed and tested
The setting uIDefaultValueForSetChangedOnPublish="true" does not make the property "Update modified date" checked when editing a page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In your config file, go to the <applicationSettings>.
2. Set the value uIDefaultValueForSetChangedOnPublish="true".
3. Create a page, go to the Settings tab. See that "Update modified date" is checked.
4. Uncheck the property "Update modified date". Edit some text in your page and publish.
5. Edit the page again.
6. Go to the "Settings" tab. The property Update modified date SHOULD NOW be checked but is not.
Expected: The property Update modified date should be checked.
Actual: The "Update modified date" checkbox does not keep its checked value between edits.
Affected? You can raise the priority of a bug by voting for it. By doing so, you will be helping our developers to choose which bug to fix next.
Voting is disabled for closed bugs.