Schedule publish date in Episerver projects
Mar 09 2017
Jul 18 2017
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a page without a project selected (None use primary drafts)
- Schedule the page (which is now a draft version) to publish, choose any date and time
- Click Remove scheduling and edit
- Choose a project or create a new one, go to overview
- Drag the page into the project in the overview
- Mark the page as Ready for publish in the projects overview and click Schedule the items for publish and set a date and time
Publish date should be the same to scheduled time.
When published the created date and publish date will be the same no matter the publish time scheduled in projects overview
Affected? You can raise the priority of a bug by voting for it. By doing so, you will be helping our developers to choose which bug to fix next.
Voting is disabled for closed bugs.