Episerver - update 99
Update 99 includes the first official release of Episerver Forms and bug fixes for Episerver Find.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: In some upgrade scenarios, you might experience issues with the dependency chains due to issues with NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but also might occur when updating CMS. The workaround usually is to update the packages one-by-one. The issue was fixed in NuGet 220.127.116.11 but requires Visual Studio 2015. See Issues with NuGet package updates.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list below to see work item details.
- EPiServer.Forms 18.104.22.16800
- Beta flag has been removed.
- The sample pack is extended with several new form elements (Date Time, Range, Rich Text, and URL). See the Episerver User Guide.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail; see Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Find; see Breaking changes Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 9.
- Between update 81 and 82, .Net Framework 4.5.2 replaced .Net Framework 4.5 and 4.5.1 as a system requirement.
- Update 81 included breaking changes for CMS and Find; see Breaking changes CMS 9 and Breaking changes Find 10.
- From update 66: In Episerver Commerce, only features that are Azure-database compliant are available by default; non-compliant features must be manually configured.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for Breaking changes CMS 8 and Breaking changes Find 9.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. See Activating workflows to learn about enabling them.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 6, Episerver UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) were converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update; see Changes to package locations.
- Release notes – the latest changes.
- New features in Episerver - new functionality for end users and developers
- Installing Episerver updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process – deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features – beta releases and how to enable them.
Last updated: Feb 08, 2016