Episerver - update 92
Update 92 includes the releases of Episerver CMS Core 9.4.0, with a new user notifications API, and Episerver Commerce 9.4.0, with a promotion type for the new promotions system. Both these new features are still in Beta. The update also includes bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI and Episerver Forms.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: In some upgrade scenarios, you might experience issues with the dependency chains due to issues with NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but also might occur when updating CMS. The workaround usually is to update the packages one-by-one. The issue was fixed in NuGet 220.127.116.11 but requires Visual Studio 2015. See Issues with NuGet package updates.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list below to see work item details.
- EPiServer Core 9.4.0
Included in this release is a user notifications API. It is still in BETA, documentation of this is found in the Developer Guide:
Using user notifications
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Commerce 9.4.0
COM-88: [BETA] - Buy [N] items from multiple content reference conditions and receive a [discount] off all items.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Find; see Breaking changes Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 9.
- Update 81 included breaking changes for CMS and Find; see Breaking changes CMS 9 and Breaking changes Find 10.
- From update 66, Episerver Commerce only features that are Azure Database compliant are available by default; non-compliant features have to be manually configured.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for Breaking changes CMS 8 and Breaking changes Find 9.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. See Activating workflows for information about enabling them.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce; see Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required; see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- From update 6, Episerver UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) were converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update; see Changes to package locations.
- Release notes for the latest changes.
- New features in Episerver for new functionality for end users and developers
- Installing Episerver updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing Episerver updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process – deployment options with the Episerver continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features – about beta releases and how to enable them.
Last updated: Dec 04, 2015