Episerver - update 364
New release of Episerver Campaign. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI.
Released items April 27, 2021
Episerver Campaign 8.55
- REST API: Webhook bounce event
You can create webhooks of the bounce event type via REST API. The webhook is triggered and sends event data to the specified target URL whenever an email fails to reach a recipient's server or mailbox.
See also: Webhooks in the Episerver User Guide
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Episerver B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Episerver updates
- Episerver services and product lifecycles
- The Episerver continuous release process
Last updated: Apr 27, 2021