Episerver - update 356
New releases of Episerver B2B Commerce, Episerver PIM, and the Episerver Marketing Automation connector for SharePoint. Bug fixes for Episerver Search & Navigation.
Released items March 2, 2021
Episerver B2B Commerce Cloud
For detailed information, see Release notes.
- Users of the Spire CMS can now enter search data mode to see additional information about search results and search scoring. This functionality is the same as the parallel feature in the Classic CMS.
- The Spire CMS now supports specifying font sizes for the responsive versions of the Banner and Slideshow widget. Users can enter a specific font size in pixels for text that was previously pre-defined. Users can also enable an option to center text vertically inside of the widget container.
- The product list page for Spire sites offers the third 'Columns' view, which allows shoppers to compare up to three attributes for a list of products.
- The Rich Content Editor in the Spire CMS allows adding additional tags in code editing mode. The <script> tag is still not supported, and event handlers are also not supported in the Rich Content widget.
- When configuring link lists or navigation menus in the Spire CMS, users can link to pages that are unpublished. This option should be exercised with care, as it can create broken links on a site if the pages are not published before the site goes live.
- As of this release, only users with ISC_System Admin Console permissions can add or copy websites in the Websites tab. Any Admin Console user can update a new field called 'Display Name.' The value in this field affects how the website displays in the Admin Console and in the <title> tag of the storefront homepage.
The February 2021 SDK service packs were also released.
For detailed information, see Release notes - February 26, 2021.
- Refactored backend processes to improve performance when importing or modifying product templates.
- Added a 255 character limit to the asset description to prevent integration issues with Episerver B2B Commerce.
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Episerver B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Episerver updates
- Episerver services and product lifecycles
- The Episerver continuous release process
Last updated: Mar 02, 2021