Episerver - update 317
New releases of Episerver Commerce (updates to CSR UI, quick access to contact details, search for order/cart/payment plan, and possibility to create new and exchange orders) and Episerver Campaign (Shopware integration 1.4.2, Deep Analytics pivot tables compatible with HTML5). Bug fixes for Episerver A/B testing, Episerver Block Enhancements, and Episerver Profile Store.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Marketing.Testing 2.6.1
- EPiServer.Labs.BlockEnhancements 0.8.1
- EPiServer.Labs.BlockEnhancements 0.8.2
- COM-11219: Updates to CSR user interface
Rework of the CSR user interface (Order Management screen) to improve usability.
- COM-10995: Quick access to customers' contact details
You can quickly access a customer profile and update contact details from the CSR user interface (Order Management screen) by clicking Open Customer.
- COM-10538: Search for Order/Cart/Payment Plan
You can easily find a cart, order, or payment plan from the CSR user interface (Order Management screen) by using different search criteria, such as customer name, email, or order number.
- COM-10224: CSR UI: Create new order
You can directly create a purchase order from the CSR user interface (Order Management screen) by clicking Create Order in the Orders tab.
- COM-10074: Create exchange order
You can create exchange orders from the CSR user interface (Order Management screen) whether you have received the returned item.
- Episerver Campaign 8.32
- Shopware integration 1.4.2
The latest release of the Shopware integration for Episerver Campaign supports Shopware Professional, Professional Plus and Enterprise 5.2-5.6. The integration covers features such as newsletter subscription and unsubscribes, transactional mails via HTTP API, and export of product catalogs into Episerver Campaign.
- Deep Analytics pivot tables now compatible with HTML5
Deep Analytics now uses HTML5 for displaying pivot tables. Previously, the built-in pivot table and chart component feature in Deep Analytics required Flash browser support that caused display issues.
Episerver Profile Store
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: May 25, 2020