Episerver - update 315
New releases of Episerver Forms (disable display of rich-text placeholder replacements), Episerver Profile Store and Episerver Visitor Intelligence (CMS UI dependencies upgraded in Visitor Intelligence). Bug fixes for the Labs add-ons Episerver Content Manager and Episerver Grid View.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.Labs.GridView 0.1.1
- EPiServer.Labs.ContentManager 0.1.1
See the blog post by Bartosz Sekuła, Content Manager - lightweight editing UI, for more information on these two packages.
Note: These two are Episerver CMS Labs add-ons; for more information, see John-Philip Johansson's blog post: Introducing Episerver CMS Labs.
- AFORM-2450: Default placeholder text displayed instead of entered text in multi-step forms
When using rich text (with placeholders) elements, the placeholders are often replaced with real form data in confirmation steps. In some cases, this can cause performance issues. Select the new option Disable placeholders replacement in the Settings tab of rich-text form elements to not replace placeholders with entered data in a following step. Instead, the default placeholder text will be displayed.
Episerver Profile Store
- PROF-6635: CMS UI dependencies in Visitor Intelligence upgraded
The dependencies on CMS UI have been upgraded in Visitor Intelligence giving Visitor Intelligence a more consistent look with the Episerver platform.
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: May 11, 2020