Episerver - update 313
New releases of Episerver DXP (new features for content synchronization, database exports in Deployment API), and Episerver Email Product Recommendations (more trigger criteria added, Connect for Delivra integration).
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- DXP Deployment and API updates:
- Support for content sync-down as self-service through deployment API, for example copying content from Production to Preproduction/Integration.
- DB Export (Bacpac) API support.
- Support for DB rollback and restore.
- “Roll-forward” deployment support (deploy again while maintenance page is up)
- Ability to validate a reset slot before it receives traffic/is swapped back.
- More flexible API key management in DXP Management Portal.
Episerver Email Product Recommendations
- Release 2020.06
- Addition of conditions/criteria to be able to set up triggers for specific products or categories only
- Integration with Episerver Connect for Delivra
Out-of-the box integration of Episerver Connect for Delivra with Email Product Recommendations and triggered messages.
See also Email Product Recommendations in the Episerver User Guide.
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Apr 27, 2020