Episerver - update 303
New releases of Episerver DXP (support for persisting public certificates during deployment and new version of EpiCloud PowerShell module) and Episerver Content Delivery API (support for searching Commerce catalog content). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI and Episerver Find for Commerce.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Bug fix related to Application Insights not running after a deployment.
- Support for persisting public certificates during deployments.
- New version of the PowerShell module EpiCloud 0.8.8:
- Added a ProjectId parameter to Connect-EpiCloud
- Connect-EpiCloud will validate the credentials when ProjectId is specified
- Added a ShowProgress switch to Start/Reset/Complete-EpiDeployment that displays a progress bar when the deployment is running
- Added verbose logging to indicate deployment progress
- Disabled positional arguments in the cmdlets
Episerver CMS UI
Episerver Content Delivery API
- HAPI-421: Support for searching Commerce catalog content
Release of a new package, CD.Search.Commerce, that allows searching Commerce catalog content using Episerver Find for Commerce and Content Delivery API.
- Update 301 included breaking changes for Connect for Campaign 3.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Feb 17, 2020