Episerver - update 279
New releases of Episerver Commerce (Markets and currency, custom fields), Episerver Live Monitor (support for Commece 13 and latest SignalR), Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation, and the Marketing Automation connector for Episerver Forms (error message displayed in UI when form data not successfully submitted to marketing automation connector). Closed Beta for Insight/Profile Store. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- COM-8107: CSR UI: Markets and currency (Beta)
- When searching for existing carts, you choose a market then search for customers who have a cart in that market.
- When creating a new cart, you choose a market.
- The Cart Details screen displays the market and default currency.
- Purchase orders include the market and default currency.
- COM-9292: CSR UI - Custom fields on Order, Shipment and LineItem
Support for the display and editing of custom fields for these objects:
- purchase orders
- legacy cart
- line items
Not supported yet
- The editing of fields in multiple languages
- The file and image file data types
- EPiServer.Profiles.Client 1.10.0 (closed Beta for Insight/Profile store, no public work items)
- MAI-1687: Option to prevent form submission; display message if submission of form data to connector fails
Previously, if the submission of form data to a marketing automation connector to create/update an entity was unsuccessful, an error was logged but a success message was still displayed in the UI. Also, the form submission was recorded in the Episerver database.
Now there is an option in the admin settings to choose a different behavior, such that the error is displayed in the UI, and the form submission is not recorded in the database.
- EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms 2.2.0
- EPiServer.LiveMonitor 8.7.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- LIMO-35: Support for latest SignalR version (2.4.1)
- LIMO-36: Support for Commerce 13
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Sep 02, 2019