Episerver - update 268
New releases of Episerver Campaign (Update Recipients ID in REST API, menu entries for Episerver Insight and Episerver Reach added), Episerver Find (performance improvement through removal of DynamicInvoke from API, removal from index of specific statistics, track search result to personalization service, and more), and the Marketing Automation connector for Marketo (option to specify workspace for fetching lists).
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
- Menu entries for Episerver Insight and Episerver Reach added to Episerver Campaign front-end
- REST API: added Update Recipients ID
- FIND-1539: Track search result to personalization service
- FIND-3172: Filter PII data from being indexed as statistics
See also: Removing PII data from the Find index
- FIND-3463: Remove specific statistics from index
- FIND-3600: Personalized find: Support multiple personalization accounts
See also: Multiple personalization accounts and Episerver Find Personalization breaking changes
- FIND-3601: Make scheduled job configurable to only remove data from sites not in current configuration
See also: Reindexing a site without affecting other developer indexes
- FIND-3657: Improve performance by removing DynamicInvoke from API
- MAI-1664: Add an option to specify workspaces from where to fetch lists
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jun 17, 2019