Episerver - update 252
New releases of Episerver Commerce (promotion coupons feature added to CSR UI), Episerver Forms (configure validation error message on form elements), and the Episerver Change approvals add-on (4-eyes approval). Bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core (including a critical bug fix), Episerver CMS UI, and the third-party add-on GlobalLink Connect for Episerver.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
Episerver CMS UI
- COM-8969: CSR UI: Promotion coupons (Beta)
Support for adding and removing coupon codes to existing carts.
Adding or removing a coupon code triggers a validation of the cart and runs the coupon through the promotion engine.
- AFORM-886: Configure validation error messages
It is now possible to configure validation error messages on form elements.
- CAPP-613: Support for 4-eyes appoval
By selecting the Prevent users from approving their own changes check box, the person who made a change is not allowed to approve, even if that person is assigned as an approver.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Feb 18, 2019