Episerver - update 241
New releases of Episerver CMS UI, Episerver Campaign, and the third-party add-on Mogul SEO Manager. Bug fixes for Episerver Languages.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS UI
- CMS-10638: Content approval emails now summarized
Content approval email notifications were previously send instantly. Now, they are grouped into summaries and sent at regular intervals instead. The intervals are controled by the Notification Dispatcher scheduled job.
You can configure notifications to be sent instantly, see Configuring email notifications for content approvals. See also Bartosz Sekuła's blog post.
- Deactivate button
A Deactivate button was added to the Activity overview. It lets you deactivate selected Smart campaigns and Marketing Automations.
See also: Activity overview > Deactivating Smart Campaigns messages.
Mogul SEO Manager
- Mogul.SEO.Manager.Package 18.104.22.168
- Added Download buttons to 404 and 410 admin pages. Through those buttons, users can download all 404 or 410 URLs.
- The pages tree now shows pages in fallback languages as well as the master language.
- You can disable default language redirection.
- On the Settings admin page, on the Export/Import tab, you see a table with numbers of our URLs. Also, on the start admin page, you see the numbers of all URLs in the database.
Last updated: Nov 19, 2018