Last updated: Mar 12 2018
Episerver - update 205
New releases of Episerver CMS UI (including a critical bug fix), Episerver Connect for Campaign, Episerver Content Delivery API (Beta), Episerver Relate (with support for CMS 11) and the third-party add-ons SiteAttention and GlobalLink Translation. Bug fixes for Episerver Find for Commerce, Episerver Languages, Episerver Azure, and Episerver TinyMCE.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- EPiServer.Azure 9.3.3
- EPiServer.Azure 9.4.3
- EPiServer.ContentDeliveryApi 1.0.0 (Beta)
This is a new add-on for CMS 11.
Episerver Content Delivery API is a new headless API for collecting and updating content. With this REST-based API you can create your own integrations, and pull content from the CMS content repository, bypassing the presentation layer, and publish it to any application. See the Episerver Content Delivery API documentation.
Episerver CMS UI
- EPiServer.CMS.TinyMce 1.1.0
- EPiServer.ConnectForCampaign 1.0.0
This is a new add-on for Episerver CMS 10.
Episerver Connect for Campaign is an add-on which connects Episerver CMS, Episerver Forms, and Episerver Campaign. With this add-on, you can collect visitor data and pass that on to Episerver Campaign.
- EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager 3.0.4
- EPiServer.Community 9.0.0 (Support for CMS 11) See Upgrading Episerver Relate to CMS 11 for more information.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- Update 174 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 11.
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10, and Episerver Forms 4.
- For previous notifications, see update 118.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.