Last updated: Nov 07 2016
Episerver - update 136
Includes the initial release of the Episerver Social platform. The following add-ons are released with CMS 10 support: Episerver Google Analytics, the Marketing Automation connectors, and Episerver Optimizely. It also includes bug fixes for Episerver Find, Episerver Forms Samples, Marketing KPI (Beta), and A/B testing (Beta).
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
- EPiServer.Marketing.KPI 1.0.4 (Beta) (There are no public work items in this release.)
A key performance indicator (KPI) records when a website visitor performs a desired action, such as clicking an add button, or completing a sale. You can create custom KPIs, using goal objects in the KPI framework, for use with Episerver A/B testing or any other package that relies on creating instance-based goal objects. See also: Key performance indicators.
A/B testing (Beta)
- Marketing.Testing 1.0.4 (There are no public work items in this release.)
An internal package that allows A/B testing components to asynchronously communicate with each other.
The Episerver Social platform is a collection of extensible services for defining and collecting community-generated content.
- Comments - manage and deliver hierarchical, user-generated content
- Ratings - allow users to quantify the value of your content and products
- Groups - aggregate users and content to build digital communities
- Moderation - review and control user contributions
- Activity Streams - broadcast your audience's engagement with your application
For complete documentation (including installation instructions), see Episerver Social Developer Guide. This weekly update marks the first public release of this product. It consists of 12 NuGet packages, whose contents are described in Installing Episerver Social. Each feature is a separate package, and all features depend on the Common package.
Important: Do not confuse the Social platform packages (listed below) with the Episerver Social Reach package, which is named Episerver.Social.2.2.1.
Episerver Social Platform NuGet packages (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Episerver.Social.Ratings 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Ratings.Site 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Groups 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Groups.Site 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Moderation 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Moderation.Site 1.00
- Episerver.Social.ActivityStreams 1.00
- Episerver.Social.ActivityStreams.Site 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Comments 1.00
- Episerver.Social.Comments.Site 1.00
- EPiServer.Social.Common 1.0.0
- Episerver.Social.Common.Rest 1.0.0
- EPiServer.Forms.Samples 3.2.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- compatible with Forms 3 and Forms 4 APIs
- works with CMS 9, CMS 10 and Commerce 10 (MVC only)
CMS 10 support
- EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 2.5.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 1.4.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.ExactTarget 1.3.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.HubSpot 1.3.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Marketo 1.4.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.MSDynamics 1.4.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Pardot 1.3.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Salesforce 1.3.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Silverpop 1.3.0
- EPiServer.MarketingAutomation.Forms 1.1.0
- EPiServer.Optimizely 1.2.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.GoogleAnalytics 1.10.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- EPiServer.Social 2.2.1 (Also support for Commerce 10. There are no public work items in this release.)
Commerce 10 support
- EPiServer.GoogleAnalytics.Commerce 1.10.0 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 and Episerver Forms 4.
- Update 118 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 3 and Episerver Languages.
- Update 114 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 12.
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For older notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process. Deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features. Beta releases and how to enable them.
- Issues with NuGet package updates. Fix dependency issues when not using Visual Studio 2015