Episerver - update 109
Includes API improvements to the promotion engine (in Beta) for Episerver Commerce. It also includes bug fixes for Episerver CMS Core, Episerver Find, and Episerver Service API.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: In some upgrade scenarios, you might experience issues with the dependency chains due to issues with NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but also might occur when updating CMS. The workaround usually is to update the packages one-by-one. The issue was fixed in NuGet 188.8.131.52 but requires Visual Studio 2015. See Issues with NuGet package updates.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list below to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- COM-1084 Campaigns: API improvements of the promotion engine (Beta)
The default implementation of IPromotionEngine is made more modular, by splitting its logic into multiple components. It also supports custom settings to control the behavior of its Run method.
Episerver Service API
- Update 108 included breaking changes for Episerver Forms 2.
- Update 94 included breaking changes for Episerver Mail 8.
- Update 89 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 11.
- Update 83 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 9.
- For older notifications, see update 83.
- Release notes – the latest changes.
- New features in Episerver - new functionality for end users and developers.
- Installing Episerver updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- The Episerver continuous release process – deployment options for continuous releases.
- Releasing beta features – beta releases and how to enable them.
Last updated: Apr 25, 2016