Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Installing Relate+ CMS on a clean version of Episerver 7 created in Visual Studio

Vote:

Hello,

I've followed the instructions for getting started with EPiServer where it leads you to create an EPiServer site in Visual Studio which I have and have built up a site which i am more or less happy with for testing purposes, but now i'd like to add Relate+ to the site but apart from the instructions which show you how to perform 'a first time installation of the EPiServer 7 platform with a Relate site', I cannot find out how to add this to an existing site. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction please?

Thank you for your help in advanced

Jul 09, 2013 17:28
Vote:

I'm not quite sure that there is an easy way for a direction you are looking for. Standard EPiServer site differs from Relate+ site even on database level. I would suggest you better to take another way - to install Relate+ sample site and play around EPiServer CMS stuff there. However remember if you are looking for MVC stuff for CMS part - that won't be in Relate+ sample site - as community module currently supports only WebForms and we all are waiting for an update :)

Jul 09, 2013 23:14
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.