Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Configuring the chat server

Vote:

How do i configure the chat server in the Relate + ?

Any recomendation on a sample chat server ?

Thanks

Dec 23, 2008 11:26
Vote:

Hi Arik,

I don't really understand the question. Do you want to use a third pary Chat server together with the Relate+ package?

//Tom

Dec 23, 2008 11:39
Vote:

Hi Tom

When i try to enter to the chat section in the community tab in the admin mode i get this error:

The chat server has not been configured

so the question was how do i configure the chat ?

Dec 23, 2008 12:46
Vote:

Hi again,

Ok, now I get your question. Actually the Chat is not a part of the Relate+ package. The Chat is available as a SAAS solution from EPiServer Hosting. I.e. you need a chat account with EPiServer Hosting to enable the chat. Please contact the sales department if you're interested in the Chat solution. You can find contact information here:

http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_AB/ 

Best regards,
Tom

Dec 23, 2008 15:47
Vote:

Thanks Tom
Dec 24, 2008 8:48
Vote:

Hi! What comes with the SAAS solution? I suppose we still need do create a page template to put the chat in? Is there any more information in this matter?

Thanks!!

Erik

Oct 20, 2009 10:22
Vote:

Is it possible to use a locally installed chat server or a different third party chat server instead of the hosted SAAS?

Regards

David Green

Mar 01, 2010 12:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.