Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

ComponentArt license error

Vote:

Through the Mail tab of EPiServer CMS edit mode, I clicked on 'Sent Mailings'.  Then clicked on any of the items under the list shown on this page I get the errors below.  Is this not part of EPiServer Mail?  What licenses - if any - do I need to get?

ComponentArt
TabStrip
:: Unlicensed version.

This version is licensed for single
application use only.

You can download the free trial version here.

ComponentArt
MultiPage
:: Unlicensed version.

This version is licensed for single
application use only.

You can download the free trial version here.
Nov 17, 2011 15:15
Vote:

If your IIS is 6 then please make sure that you have the lines below inside the node <httpModules>
<add name="EPiServerCommon"
type="EPiServer.Common.Web.HttpModule, EPiServer.Common.Web"/>
and the belows ;.inside the node <httpHandlers>
<add verb="GET"
path="cachedimageservice.axd"
type="ComponentArt.Charting.CachedImageService,ComponentArt.Charting.WebChart"/>
<add verb="*"
path="CartLicense.axd" type="ComponentArt.Silverlight.Server.LicensingHandler, ComponentArt.Silverlight.Server"/>

You can do the same with IIS 7 with correct configuration format

Edited, Nov 17, 2011 16:13
Vote:

I added these entries into the web.config and recycled the App pool but it did not seem to make any difference.  We have a number of EPiServer CMS sites on the server, e.g. test, UAT, live.  Could that be a factor?  The error occurs on all sites.

Also the only two obvious ComponentArt assemblies are: ComponentArt.WebChart.RedistributableLicenseProvider.dll and ComponentArt.Charting.WebChart.dll.  Are we missing any?

Nov 17, 2011 16:55
Vote:

I would like to ask for more information like web.config and other stuffs, so that can you register a support ticket, here is the link?

Nov 17, 2011 17:38
Vote:

Experiencing the same issue in Commerce, did anyone manage to fix this?

Jul 15, 2016 14:41
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.