Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access denied

Vote:

Hi!

I have an issue when i'm trying to send out a testemail from EPiServer Mail.

": 554 <79988f67-8593-4e4d-9776-488b70d6dac0@episervermail.episerver.com>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied address"

This occurs when sending the preview.

Also, when trying to mail thru a recipientlist I get this:

"Sending e-mail
: Invalid object name 'tblStarSuiteUser'. "

Any idea what this might be?

Aug 21, 2009 15:16
Vote:

The first error sounds like your configured mail server does not allow relaying. You may want to adjust the settings in episervermail.config.

Regarding the second error it sounds like the result of a known issue with the Community integration in the original 4.4 release (I guess this is what you have?). The easiest way to solve that would be to install the 4.4 SP1.

Aug 21, 2009 16:21
Vote:

I've managed to solve the smtp-problem, tho when I upgraded an to SP1 I Get the Following error on every page (New mailing, sent mailing etc.)

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
EPiServer.Mail.Core.Web.SentMailControl.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +38
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.UserControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +77
EPiServer.Mail.Core.Web.SentMailControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333
System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +198
System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +80
EPiServer.Mail.Core.Web.ControlWrapper.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +131
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4016; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4016

Aug 21, 2009 17:46
Vote:

I seems as if your application not starting up properly, please verify in your event log that EPiServer Common says "Done Starting Up!". You might also want to verify that EPiServer.Common.Web.HttpModule is not missing from your web.config.
Aug 24, 2009 11:00
Vote:

Awesome. Manage to find the error in the Event viewer. Had forgot to add "authMode" in the EPiServerMail.config.
Aug 25, 2009 13:35
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.