Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page Version List Contains Non Editors

Vote:

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a Composer issue or a CMS issue but my instinct is that it's Composer.

We have a client that has reported that on a CMS page non editors are periodically showing up in the version list of the page despite the fact they do not have permission to edit the page and the users are claiming they have not edited the page or know how to edit the page.

Now where this has happened I have compared the versions of the page and where the non editor has edited the page it shows the difference as a Composer block being edited. When I check the version history of the Composer block it does include the non editor but it seems there is no way to compare the versions of the Composer block.

Has anyone encountered this happening before? If so, do we know why this happens and how to prevent it happening?

Our client is using CMS 6 R2 and I guess Composer 4 (I'm not sure how to determine the version of Composer).

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated as always.

Thanks,

Mark

Sep 11, 2014 10:30
Vote:

No, We've never seen this error before. For further investigation, can you create a ticket to service desk, because we might need some sensitive information to access your environment.

Sep 12, 2014 9:10
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.