Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Unable to re-register content areas

Vote:

Hi,

I have an issue where I have been able to register a new Composer page type. But when I try to re-register content areas (click the button "Re-register content areas") nothing seems to happen. I can't get any content area to show up for the page type in the EPi Server Composer tool. I've noticed that when I click the button I get these three rows added to my log file:

2011-06-16 15:47:03,257 WARN [6] EPiServer.PageBase.AccessDenied - 1.1.1 Access denied
2011-06-16 15:47:03,272 WARN [6] EPiServer.PageBase.AccessDenied - 1.1.1 Access denied
2011-06-16 15:47:03,288 WARN [6] EPiServer.PageBase.AccessDenied - 1.1.1 Access denied

The same access denied errors are reported when I click around in other places in the Composer tool GUI, e.g. if I click the abort button or click on the Composer page type name in the listing to start working with it. I also clicked the "Re-register..." button on a Composer page type that had content areas already registered earlier and then they disappeared. I'm logged in as an administrator. So what's this with the access denied?

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light over this problem!

Thanks.

Jun 16, 2011 15:56
Vote:

Should add that I'm running Composer 4 and EPi 6.

Edited, Jun 16, 2011 16:13
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.