Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Issues in episerver community installation

Vote:

Hi,

I try to install episerver community in cms version9.0 using episerver visual studio extension then it shows "Already referencing a newer version of 'EPiServer.Framework'".How to solve this problem?

I installed episerver community in cms version7.15 it shows error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".I check the error log:

ERROR EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationEngine: Initialize action failed for Initialize on class EPiServer.Common.InitializationModule, EPiServer.Common.Framework.Impl, Version=7.5.446.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7

Does any one know this?

Thanks in advance

Jun 17, 2016 8:23
Vote:

This error happens during runtime, right and not "install time"?

Jun 29, 2016 9:43
Vote:

Install episerver community in cms version9.0,then the error happens in install time and install community in cms version 7.15 error occurred in runtime.

Jun 29, 2016 11:00
Vote:

Try installing the package via Nuget Console and add this command (-IgnoreDependencies) to see if that helps you.

Jun 29, 2016 12:45
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.