Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Looking for Episerver Expert

Vote:

Hey Everyone - I'm working on a site that was developed with Episerver adn then promptly abandoned...which is when I arrived on the scene. I am designer with some programming experience, but I am certainly not an Episerver expert. Can someone out there give me a hand with some issues we have? Or perhaps work on our site for us?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Nov 25, 2008 1:31
Vote:

Hi there,

just post you questions on theis forum and someone will probably help you :)

This is by the way the sub forum for the Community product, but you probably will get some help with the CMS product here too :) 

Nov 27, 2008 10:27
Vote:

Hi Carrie,

We would very much like to know the details of your project and the problems you are having. Please elaborate further and I'm sure that someone will help to get your questions answered.

/Kristoffer

Nov 27, 2008 14:02
Vote:

Thanks so much for responding to my request Marius and Kristoffer. Which forum do you recommend I post this to? Most of the things I need done are related to Search Engine Optimization. Including:

- Ability to edit Footer Files 

- Access to Alt Tags to all images

- Adding Meta Tags to all Pages

- Ability to make changes to h1/h2/h3 settings

- Adding small graphics to our homepage

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Dec 19, 2008 23:01
Vote:

Hi Carrie,
I would suggest you to post questions regarding this in the Developer to developer forum.

//Tom

Dec 22, 2008 12:44
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.