Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Disable "Paste" from the XHTML editor menu

Vote:

Hi. Is it possible to disable the "Paste" option from the right click menu(ContextMenu) in the XHTML editor? I only want "Paste Unformatted" to be an option. BR, Tore
Mar 17, 2008 13:23
Vote:

It should be possible, yes. Try looking at "Create an editor Plug-In", under How To in the Developers Guide in the SDK. The code sample illustrates how to add custom tools to the right click menu, but should guide you in the right direction.
Mar 18, 2008 12:17
Vote:

Hi Mari. Read the article in the SDK, but did not understand how this would help me. Can I get hold of the paste function in some way and disable it? BR, Tore
Mar 18, 2008 17:01
Vote:

Hi! As this function is generated as a plug-in in EPiServer you can turn it off in the plug-in manager. 1. Go to admin and click on the plug-in manager under the config tab. 2. Click on the EPiServer assembly link. 3. Click on the overview tab. 4. Find paste under "Editor" and uncheck the checkbox. Save the settings (at the top of the page). The option should now no longer be available in the editor. Regards Linus Ekström EPiServer Development Team
Mar 19, 2008 10:07
Vote:

Hi Linus. Works like a charm :) Thanks for your help. BR, Tore
Mar 19, 2008 11:54
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.