Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How do I change the systems default language?

Vote:

When I created the site I set the default language to english. Now when we have developed for a while I realized that I should have used Swedish as default language. Is there any way to change that. I have tried to chage the language for one user and that works fine but I need to change the default language. Thanks in advance! /J
Feb 22, 2008 9:40
Vote:

Have you changed the globalization tag in web.comfig set
Feb 22, 2008 10:06
Vote:

Thanks, found it just myself but it's god to get it confirmed! /J
Feb 22, 2008 10:11
Vote:

One solution: http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Developer-Forum2/EPiServer-Developer-Forums-/EPiServer-CMS-version-5/13968/ The other one is a "changelanguagetoolforepiservercms" I got from EPiServer: They wrote: "There is an updated version of ChangemasterLanguage script, but this is still in beta, so it comes with no guarantee. What you have to do, before you run the scripts, is to back up your system. " You can ask support for the file.
Feb 22, 2008 10:12
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.